Thank you for the mention Mumbrella!
We loved being a part of creating The Salvation Army Australia‘s Christmas campaign. It is a privilege to help share their story intertwining with the lives of many. This time of year reminds us that it is most important to give beyond ourselves and lend a hand in our community. ‘
Below are words from reporter Zoe Samios:
An in-house concept made with Mezzanine, the latest video is part of the company’s true stories series under the slogan ‘Hope where it’s needed most,’ which aims to show customers the people and situations they can help with their donations this Christmas.
The sixty-second ad sees Amy, a young pregnant woman caring for her sick husband and two children in the lead up to Christmas. When her husband passes away, the Salvation Army reaches out to bring presents for the kids.
The stories series are amended to remove identifying details of those involved, to avoid trauma and privacy violation.
Alongside the Christmas ad, Amy’s story is available on the website with a ‘donate now’ button for those wishing to help families like hers this Christmas.
The series will roll out across print, outdoor, digital and DM.
Salvation Army Creative Teamworked
- Creative Director/Copywriter: Kirrilee Trist
- Designers: Kem Pobjie & Hannah Issa
- Production co-ordinator: Karizza Javier
- Marketing Projects co-ordinator: Arpi Achadjian
- Brand Manager (Southern Territory): Katherine Goswell
- Producers: Shane Burrel & Eleanor Kalantary
- Director: Karl Brandstater
- AD/Editor: Holly Clayton
- Production Design: Paul Finch
- Post production: Final Post
- Composer: Simon Hughes
- Sound design: Tim Smith